5 February, 2018
How to Make a DIY PHONE CASE with Hot Glue Gun – Easy Guide – Hot Glue Craft – Step-by-Step
How to make a mobile phone (cell phone) case out of a regular hot-glue gun and hot glue sticks. A very easy DIY craft idea suitable for kids (with adult supervision). You can use coloured glue or even glitter glue like we did.
1) Turn your phone off
2) Wrap phone in baking paper securing with sellotape
3) Mark off where any USB, headphones or camera are so you don’t cover them later
4) Put hot glue around the sides of the phone
5) Cover the baking paper on the back with hot glue and design your own pattern
6) Let the back cool down
7) Turn phone over
8) Run a line of glue around the front edge to help secure the case in place
9) Allow to cool
10) Remove phone, unwrap and use your new case!
A big thanks to “Kids, Comics Me and More” for the loan of the glue gun when ours died!